• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We are a laughing stock

I want to know what that "other thing" was that made him not want to get under center.

C

Probably the fact that the last time AM was in a scrum, he had the ball stripped away. If that wasn't it, then they did say on Big Red Overreaction that AM came into the game with an ankle injury, so maybe they didn't think he could push off it well?

I have friends from all over who cheer for other teams that text me during our games...they simply cannot believe how dumb our team and coaching staff is. Is it to the point where Frost is so inept with discipline and game management that its starting to be an embarrassment to the program and school? I mean who has a 5-17 record in one score games? That is almost impossible to accomplish if you play intelligent and smart football. I'm just absolutely disgusted with Frost right now. That game today was a sorry excuse for a winning program.

Thankfully my friends have stopped texting me during games because they feel bad for me. Looks like you might need some new friends. :thumbsup:

In his post game presser PJ was mocking all of us in Nebraska and in the big town who are anti-butt Rowers or Boat Rowers
Yeah saw that. " culture vs skill" dude is a complete tool bag. Can't wait till we start throttling them on a regular basis. It's going to happen, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thankfully my friends have stopped texting me during games because they feel bad for me. Looks like you might need some new friends. :thumbsup:
That year we played Texas on Halloween, my sons costume was a husker football player. So not only did we have to deal the loss, but we also received a lot of ribbing about his costume while trick-or-treating in our Austin neighborhood later that evening

A few houses gave him a lot of extra candy because they said they felt sorry for him. :thumbsup:

curious about these texts - What other teams are they fans of?

Do their teams ever struggle or lose?
Mostly Ohio State, a few Michigan and one Penn St and one Notre Dame. All good programs. They watch Nebraska and just shake their head. They mean no ill-will, and I do believe they want Nebraska to get better. But its hard not to see that Nebraska has been a clown show under Frost.

Last edited:
Like I said after losing to Michigan, We SUCK! I guess some monkeys just can't win 9 games at Nebraska. Wait, did I say 9 games, I meant 6 games.

Mostly Ohio State, a few Michigan and one Penn St and one Notre Dame. All good programs. They watch Nebraska and just shake their head. They mean no ill-will, and I do believe they want Nebraska to get better. But its hard not to see that Nebraska has been a clown show under Frost.
Bucknuts... they're some of the most condescending know it alls money can buy. It's easy to be fans of good programs, heck winning trumps/conceals everything, just ask pedophile state - most disgusting intolerable coverup in the name of sport which so many allow folks to forget.

The clown show started long before & will likely last long after SF - as this fan base is simply never sated - so much so they ridiculed & jettisoned two coaches who had better records than 3 of your current clown council elders (Harbaugh, Franklin & Kelly).

Probably the fact that the last time AM was in a scrum, he had the ball stripped away. If that wasn't it, then they did say on Big Red Overreaction that AM came into the game with an ankle injury, so maybe they didn't think he could push off it well?
AM hardly ran at all yesterday…,,,so maybe

Did he also ask Scott if he ever got stopped short on a 3rd or 4th down and less than a yard when he played? He should have. It’s stupid to run anything else. The ball was like 1-2” from the goal line. Why snap backwards, possibly allow penetration? Stupid and unexplainable.
So much for our "power running game" folks were espousing all off season.

Scott is his own worse enemy

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back