• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We are a laughing stock

Did he also ask Scott if he ever got stopped short on a 3rd or 4th down and less than a yard when he played? He should have. It’s stupid to run anything else. The ball was like 1-2” from the goal line. Why snap backwards, possibly allow penetration? Stupid and unexplainable.

I want to know what that "other thing" was that made him not want to get under center.

C

I want to know what that "other thing" was that made him not want to get under center.

C
I think he once again out smarted himself! If you can't trust Jurgens to get a 1/2 yd push perhaps someone else should be centering? I'm confident Jurgens could have given a little space and with Yant pushing... AM scores! Then it's a very different game. These are the idiotic decisions that have plagued Frost for his entire time as our HC.

Last edited:

When will Scott Frost ever stop saying it’s the little things other than when we tell him that the buy out to his contract is going to affirm little things by being 1 million instead of $20 million

My buddies want that too… but they see the reality of what’s happening here and I agree with them. 4 years of this non-sense has to eventually start sinking in.
I live in Oklahoma and at least 3-4 times per week during football season I get "What is wrong with Frost?" " We miss Nebraska being good." "College football is better when Nebraska is good." "How does Frost still have a job?"

This the same Gopher team that had their 2 starting backs out?
Looks like they recruited another 4 star RB and had the kid and a couple of other guys ready to play. Got behind that big and well coached Offensive Line and finished us off.

curious about these texts - What other teams are they fans of?

Do their teams ever struggle or lose?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back