• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We are a laughing stock

I have friends from all over who cheer for other teams that text me during our games...they simply cannot believe how dumb our team and coaching staff is. Is it to the point where Frost is so inept with discipline and game management that its starting to be an embarrassment to the program and school? I mean who has a 5-17 record in one score games? That is almost impossible to accomplish if you play intelligent and smart football. I'm just absolutely disgusted with Frost right now. That game today was a sorry excuse for a winning program.
Well, you probably need better friends.

My friends feel bad for what Nebraska is going thru most want to see things get better for us and wish our program well.

Well listening to Frost in the postgame presser, the fact that we didn't get under center to try a QB sneak with under a yard to go wasn't a problem at all. The problem was that the RB stumbled when taking the handoff 5 yards deep from the goal line, running behind an OL that had not sustained blocks well all day....... :oops:

Not the point… the point is we are a very dumb football team.
I know. Coaches and players made bad choices today and did not execute.

I was just having a little fun with the wording in part of your post. Some "fans" get too much of their identity from the success of "their" program. You weren't really doing that, but I get it nonetheless. I lived in Austin during the big 12 years, and we went 1-9 against the longhorns. Lots of ridicule to tolerate.

Well listening to Frost in the postgame presser, the fact that we didn't get under center to try a QB sneak with under a yard to go wasn't a problem at all. The problem was that the RB stumbled when taking the handoff 5 yards deep from the goal line, running behind an OL that had not sustained blocks well all day....... :oops:
Well SF did say that Minny has been good at stopping sneaks this year. :Eek:

C

I know. Coaches and players made bad choices today and did not execute.

I was just having a little fun with the wording in part of your post. Some "fans" get too much of their identity from the success of "their" program. You weren't really doing that, but I get it nonetheless. I lived in Austin during the big 12 years, and we went 1-9 against the longhorns. Lots of ridicule to tolerate.
I get it man… we have to have some fun or these losses would drive us to the nut house. This team and Frost has me at wits end… we just give games away. It’s becoming our programs narrative nationally.

Incredible

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back