• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We are a laughing stock

BigRedOhio

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
I have friends from all over who cheer for other teams that text me during our games...they simply cannot believe how dumb our team and coaching staff is. Is it to the point where Frost is so inept with discipline and game management that its starting to be an embarrassment to the program and school? I mean who has a 5-17 record in one score games? That is almost impossible to accomplish if you play intelligent and smart football. I'm just absolutely disgusted with Frost right now. That game today was a sorry excuse for a winning program.

Your consistent mocking of fans that are frustrated with the coach and the team is beginning to look rather silly. But hey, we look good when we lose.
Your consistent pushing of false narratives about me has been looking rather silly for a long time.

I am also frustrated with the coach and team.

No, they did not look good today, so why are you implying I think they did?

Last edited:

I have friends from all over who cheer for other teams that text me during our games...they simply cannot believe how dumb our team and coaching staff is. Is it to the point where Frost is so inept with discipline and game management that its starting to be an embarrassment to the program and school? I mean who has a 5-17 record in one score games? That is almost impossible to accomplish if you play intelligent and smart football. I'm just absolutely disgusted with Frost right now. That game today was a sorry excuse for a winning program.
Today was a golden opportunity to continue what many thought was forward progress, to establish some forward momentum to build confidence for the team, and to have something to sell recruits. How we can continue to fail so miserably, when we supposedly have equal talent, is beyond me.....

Today was a golden opportunity to continue what many thought was forward progress, to establish some forward momentum to build confidence for the team, and to have something to sell recruits. How we can continue to fail so miserably, when we supposedly have equal talent, is beyond me.....

But is becoming more and more evident.

Dumbest fans in football

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back