• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wats to Texa$$ official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas fans and radio stations not happy with the offensive hires. not flashy enough hires for them and feel they are going to try and pound it and play defense.....which Mack tried and failed

They were banking on chad morris, I believe. Watson as OC would have been a blowup...

I root for all former Huskers to have success.

Be it Solich at Ohio, Watson at UL/UT or Callahan wherever he is...they were all individuals who gave their all for Nebraska, and I see no reason not to wish them well elsewhere.

Well, two out of 3 ain't bad!

And he'll be lucky enough to live in what is unarguably the best state in America.
Uh huh, uh huh, ... what? I could find thousands of people who would argue that last point with you, and quite successfully as well. Most egocentric state in America, but hardly the best!

Texas fans and radio stations not happy with the offensive hires. not flashy enough hires for them and feel they are going to try and pound it and play defense.....which Mack tried and failed
Ah, Texas football. Quite possibly the most overrated program in the history of CFB!

Ah, Texas football. Quite possibly the most overrated program in the history of CFB!

That may be true, but as a fan of a team that has finished lower in the final poll than their pre-season ranking for several years straight I'm probably not going to gloat too much.

Uh huh, uh huh, ... what? I could find thousands of people who would argue that last point with you, and quite successfully as well. Most egocentric state in America, but hardly the best!

Prove it.

http://americablog.com/2012/11/texas-secede-secession-white-house-petitio.html

More people outside of Texas than Texans want Texas to secede.

I took a sampling of 100 signatures at five places in the petition. Of the 100 most recent signees when I looked, 13 were from Texas, 69 were from other states and 18 didn't list a hometown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back