• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wats to Texa$$ official

Status
Not open for further replies.

interesting. you'll note my post from a bit ago on the watson thread. there was not "yet" info about the asst HC position when I heard it on the radio (but it was news being generated real-time). watson is not the OC. however, the asst HC gives him likely a higher boost in pay. not sure that it gives him more coaching responsibility, however. interesting to me that that Strong did not choose Shawn to run the offense.

Last edited:
He must like working for Strong. Or maybe there weren't any other good offers out there.

Wickline from okie st is OL/OC.

i'm guessing many upset whorns not getting morris, but many happy that watson is not OC. Havent gone slumming at shaggy today, though.

Wickline from okie st is OL/OC.

i'm guessing many upset whorns not getting morris, but many happy that watson is not OC. Havent gone slumming at shaggy today, though.

I remember when posters on those board swore that Assistant HC was a higher position than OC.

My, how times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back