• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visit Period: Where The Cocaches Are At: Photos With Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

i went to 247Sports to check him out and they have him listed as 4 crystal balls for Iowa. Then went down to schools that have offered and Ne. is listed as warm and Iowa is listed as cool. Now that is cool.:Rolf:

He de-committed from Iowa so it makes sense that he is listed cool for them right now and warm for Nebraska.

Look at how old those CBs are....from June of this year.

Last edited:
He de-committed from Iowa so it makes sense that he is listed cool for them right now and warm for Nebraska.

Look at how old those CBs are....from June of this year.

i didn't notice that but i did see he has official visit Oklahoma. any update on how that went?

Maybe I've had too much Kool-Aid (is that possible?), but, I haven't been this excited about the potential of a recruiting class in a long time. From the new hire, to the recruitment of guys like Lewis, Sarell, and Holmes, to the staff's mentality of swinging for the fences (visiting Alabama commit Najee Harris?!?!) it's all exciting. Hopefully the success on the recruiting trail will lead to future championships, Conference or National....or both, yes, I would prefer both.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Huskers-to-have-big-presence-in-California-on-Saturday-49509271

"Nebraska coaches are on the road Saturday and focusing their attention on Southern California.

Top Husker targets at Augustus Hawkins and Calabasas are playing games Saturday, and the Husker coaches will have a strong presence at both.

Defensive coordinator Mark Banker, secondary coach Brian Stewart and wide receivers coach Keith Williams are expected at the Hawkins game Saturday afternoon. Hawkins is home to five-star wide receiver Joseph Lewis, four-star athlete Greg Johnson and a host of top 2018 and 2019 recruits. Both Lewis and Johnson have visited Nebraska this fall.

On Saturday evening, the Huskers will have Banker, Keith Williams and offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf at Calabasas’ playoff game. Calabasas is home to 2017 commits Keyshawn Johnson Jr., and Tristan Gebbia, as well as 2017 target Darnay Holmes, 2018 target Brendan Radley-Hiles and 2020 wide receiver target Johnny Wilson."

Hopefully they can get the new Williams there in time to punctuate his switch to Nebraska with all these important recruits. Should be able to get from Arizona to Socal pretty quick

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back