• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visit Period: Where The Cocaches Are At: Photos With Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact that a 5 star who is committed to another school is taking the time to meet with Parrella in his home for a visit is telling of his recruiting ability.

We have some guys already committed so why not swing for the fences at this point. I dont feel like Bo would do this enough

We have some guys already committed so why not swing for the fences at this point. I dont feel like Bo would do this enough
Don't get me started..... I felt like that from the beginning. Always the excuse that "you can't recruit to Nebraska" I get so tired of it.

Actually prefer this. lol I have twitter. Every single tweet replayed here gets to be a lot.

I don't disagree but this tweet stood out.

Anyone know why our RB's coach would be going to Antioch? Last I remembered the #1 RB Najee Harris is from Antioch (currently committed to Alabama).

The only other connection I could find was a 2018 WR we have shown some interest in from Antioch but that wouldn't make sense why our RB coach is headed there.

I don't disagree but this tweet stood out.

Anyone know why our RB's coach would be going to Antioch? Last I remembered the #1 RB Najee Harris is from Antioch (currently committed to Alabama).

The only other connection I could find was a 2018 WR we have shown some interest in from Antioch but that wouldn't make sense why our RB coach is headed there.

But this is perfect. You noticed something, added a comment/thought and provided more than the tweet!

Getting the blend is hard. And some can't access twitter at work, so it is a minor thing.

#1 RB. Now that would be something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back