• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visit Period: Where The Cocaches Are At: Photos With Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damion Daniels picked up a CB for NU from Ryan Barton this morning. Jamire Calvin also received a CB for NU this morning.

Only Banker at this point to my knowledge. Banker was in home today.
I guess my question is, we've spent a ton of time in Hawaii, even had guys like Michael Eletise who we had a great "in" with highly interested, but could never get them to visit. If this kid actually gets on campus, is he the first recruit from Hawaii to make it to Lincoln for a visit?

I just hope he plays well on earth!
dada.gif

I guess my question is, we've spent a ton of time in Hawaii, even had guys like Michael Eletise who we had a great "in" with highly interested, but could never get them to visit. If this kid actually gets on campus, is he the first recruit from Hawaii to make it to Lincoln for a visit?

I don't have a answer to that. Let me see what I can dig up.

The visit went really well it sounds like with the Holloman family. Jeremiah is probably still a Georgia lean but were doing everything we can possibly do to get this young man on board.

Daniels if I recall correctly will decide next week.

Coach P will be at his State Title Game on Saturday. Believe its on TV. Will get a time and station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back