• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Visit Period: Where The Cocaches Are At: Photos With Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Run threat might be putting it mildly ... hope this develops into something, but seems a long shot if he has been a significant peer recruiter for Oregon. Coaching change in Eugene gives Huskers that shot, and I for one am glad they are taking it.

Kid reminds me of Darren Sproles

Home Run threat might be putting it mildly ... hope this develops into something, but seems a long shot if he has been a significant peer recruiter for Oregon. Coaching change in Eugene gives Huskers that shot, and I for one am glad they are taking it.

Kid reminds me of Darren Sproles

I also want to put this kid on my wishlist. His vision and instinct are obvious; and his athleticism is ridiculous. The way he plants his foot and explodes reminds me of a lot of running backs that we can't seem to tackle.

Cy4Z8ZNVQAAPfIj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back