• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Too soon, but...

It's too bad that we didn't hire Gill when we had the chance, I'm not certain, I'm fairly positive that we wouldn't be shaking our heads at 4 losing seasons in a row and 5 out of 6 over all.

Watching how Alabama just shoved the ball down ND's throat the other night seriously made me miss our ground and pound game.

Gill was one of my favorite players, is a great person and a good coach.

I don't know that he was ready to take the keys when he was interviewed and they ultimately chose Pelini.

Herman Munster?
Screenshot_2018-09-07-18-53-37-1.png

Gill was one of my favorite players, is a great person and a good coach.

I don't know that he was ready to take the keys when he was interviewed and they ultimately chose Pelini.
Yeah, you are most likely correct on that. Who knows really. I still have hope that Frost can turn things around, now, only time will tell.

It's too bad that we didn't hire Gill when we had the chance, I'm not certain, I'm fairly positive that we wouldn't be shaking our heads at 4 losing seasons in a row and 5 out of 6 over all.

Watching how Alabama just shoved the ball down ND's throat the other night seriously made me miss our ground and pound game.

Gill adopted a WCO after leaving Nebraska when he was with the Packers, I believe.

I think even with another losing season, SF gets 2022.
...And SF should! Do you all not remember what a freaking mess this program was 4-5 years ago. Barring anything ethical, SF should get a min of 6 years as HC here. We cannot afford to go through another change. Everyone calling for Pelinis head during his final season......Uncle Mike should never had been hired.....we are in a complete rebuild.

...And SF should! Do you all not remember what a freaking mess this program was 4-5 years ago. Barring anything ethical, SF should get a min of 6 years as HC here. We cannot afford to go through another change. Everyone calling for Pelinis head during his final season......Uncle Mike should never had been hired.....we are in a complete rebuild.
Great post. Seems like very few on here share this belief.

Yes, I agree. He should stay thru his contract.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back