• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Matt Snyder is all 'N' will sign with the Huskers on NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from coach 20 minutes ago.....

Mike Riley @Coach_Riley · Headed home! Huge official visit this week, finish strong! <s>#</s>GBR

B8n4u0GCYAA63NL.jpg:large

Las Vegas, not Los Vegas. :Biggrin:

It may be that he has still not made a decision....which is what I suspect it is....so the question is how do our coaches proceed? I suspect they told him they have to know by a certain time as we may need the scholarship this weekend.....

I can't imagine what is must be like to be that torn over a decision.....I just hope he does what is best for him what ever he chooses to do.....

I was hoping for a lock down and head home comment. Hmmm????

It may be that he has still not made a decision....which is what I suspect it is....so the question is how do our coaches proceed? I suspect they told him they have to know by a certain time as we may need the scholarship this weekend.....

I can't imagine what is must be like to be that torn over a decision.....I just hope he does what is best for him what ever he chooses to do.....
A problem that the Michigan staff doesn't have to contend with... :Biggrin:

Concerns me they were given a breakfast meeting where there was a hard time set that he needed to get to school, and he wasn't able to sit and let the comments our guys had linger a little longer before heading to school...

I have no idea on this one... Fearing the worst hoping for the best...

I have no clue at this point.....if he wants to go Michigan I'm good with that.....just let us know so we can use the scholarship elsewhere...I suspect a deadline has been set....probably by the end of the day today.....

I still think he is torn....I think he would be a better fit with us and knows our coaches....but sometimes that is just not the way it rolls....as we both know....

Concerns me they were given a breakfast meeting where there was a hard time set that he needed to get to school, and he wasn't able to sit and let the comments our guys had linger a little longer before heading to school...

I have no idea on this one... Fearing the worst hoping for the best...

Last edited:
Josh Harvey was just on USC....I missed it....once the podcast comes up I will give it a listen to see if he said anything....

I have no clue at this point.....if he wants to go Michigan I'm good with that.....just let us know so we can use the scholarship elsewhere...I suspect a deadline has been set....probably by the end of the day today.....

I still think he is torn....I think he would be a better fit with us and knows our coaches....but sometimes that is just not the way it rolls....as we both know....
If we get him, great. If not, we will look elsewhere I suppose...

Don't like losing people to Michigan...

Me either.....and this one is a bit puzzling as he has a long term relationship with Read and Riley.....but the star comes along and he is attracted.....and does not know him that well....me I'd stay with the sure thing....but that is my personality.....less chance of getting burned.....

I agree.....Michigan to me is Texas of the B1G.....and I can't stand Harbaugh.....LOL

If we get him, great. If not, we will look elsewhere I suppose...

Don't like losing people to Michigan...

Okay I am listening to Harvey on USC now.....I'll put the whole thing up later in a thread....just listening to see what he is willing to talk about Snyder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back