• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Matt Snyder is all 'N' will sign with the Huskers on NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back to the thread topic, is HCMR is done with his in home visit with Matt?

So whatcaha got for us?.....;):Biggrin:

Jeez can we just stop the pissing match and only post stuff relevant to Snyder's re-commitment or de-commitment? These threads get so annoying trying to keep up with what's ACTUALLY going on vs. who can argue about something that doesn't matter longer.

Jeez can we just stop the pissing match and only post stuff relevant to Snyder's re-commitment or de-commitment? These threads get so annoying trying to keep up with what's ACTUALLY going on vs. who can argue about something that doesn't matter longer.

If not for everything else this thread would only be like two pages. I kind of enjoyed the other discussions while waiting for Snyder's affirmation.

I really wasn't expecting Matt to post anything but rather "Gundy" talk'n bout how great it is to be a Husker today.....

I have no clue...and it was a breakfast and I have no clue if it was at his house....not that, that matters still considered the same thing........he spent 4 hours with Barry and his family though....:) :)

Back to the thread topic, is HCMR is done with his in home visit with Matt?

I have no clue...and it was a breakfast and I have no clue if it was at his house....not that, that matters still considered the same thing........he spent 4 hours with Barry and his family though....:) :)

I'd run out of things to say and end up challenging Barry to some Call of Duty. ;)

This from coach 20 minutes ago.....

Mike Riley @Coach_Riley · Headed home! Huge official visit this week, finish strong! <s>#</s>GBR

B8n4u0GCYAA63NL.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back