• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Matt Snyder is all 'N' will sign with the Huskers on NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

We speculate.

None of us knows the reality of the events.

We speculate.

A legacy linebacker committed to DONU & Tom Osborne, Dec 2007, without knowing the identity of the head coach and not having taken on OV to DoNU. Said LB never played a meaningful down at DONU. I haven't read any derisive comments toward the recruit or Tom Osborne.

At least one of OUR 2015 class recruits committed to DONU prior to meeting HCMR and prior to visiting DONU.

Sometimes humans deride that which they do not understand. Perhaps that applies to me in this case.

I wish Mr Neal & his family the best of success.

I wish HCMR & his staff at DONU the best of success.

Coach Harbaugh & mi, not so much.

SWB
Not even close to the same situations...

Comparing the Kreikemeier situation to Neal is ridiculous...

Which recruit from 2015 are you lying about? Because if you're talking about Ozigbo that was during the dead period, and I hope you aren't suggesting we get put on probation...

Last edited:
We speculate.

None of us knows the reality of the events.

We speculate.

A legacy linebacker committed to DONU & Tom Osborne, Dec 2007, without knowing the identity of the head coach and not having taken on OV to DoNU. Said LB never played a meaningful down at DONU. I haven't read any derisive comments toward the recruit or Tom Osborne.

At least one of OUR 2015 class recruits committed to DONU prior to meeting HCMR and prior to visiting DONU.

Sometimes humans deride that which they do not understand. Perhaps that applies to me in this case.

I wish Mr Neal & his family the best of success.

I wish HCMR & his staff at DONU the best of success.

Coach Harbaugh & mi, not so much.

SWB

Actually we do !!! perception is 100% reality. What Daishon and dad felt is authentic. Nuff said!!!! I heard it with my own ears on 1620 live.
I tend to believe son and dad had felt slighted and told coach , please leave NOW>

What the hell are you doing? Why are you posting this stuff? Goodness gracious....

RR

NOPE

I have no need for one.

SWB

edit

Red Reign's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2006
We should hear something fairly soon I suspect....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbach View Post
Sorry guys, late to the party.... don't have time to go thru ALL the posts, but am I to understand that Snyder is gunna text Will Farrell when he decides to commit to the Husker

end edit

I'm not sure why were still talking about the Neal situation in this thread. It will have no bearing on Matt Snyder's decision.

Actually we do !!! perception is 100% reality. What Daishon and dad felt is authentic. Nuff said!!!! I heard it with my own ears on 1620 live.
I tend to believe son and dad had felt slighted and told coach , please leave NOW>

"What Daishon and dad felt is authentic. Nuff said!!!! I heard it with my own ears on 1620 live.
I tend to believe son and dad had felt slighted and told coach ,"
No argument from me.

Are you hallway monitor, telling me to leave?

SWB

Not even close to the same situations...

Comparing the Kreikemeier situation to Neal is ridiculous...

Which recruit from 2015 are you lying about? Because if you're talking about Ozigbo that was during the dead period, and I hope you aren't suggesting we get put on probation...

REALLY?

Accusing me of lying?

http://247sports.com/Player/Devine-Ozigbo-27459
Committed 9 Jan 2016.

VISITED DONU 2 weeks later, at which time he met HCMR.

HRUMPH!

:cheers:

SWB

Yup....I know that is how my dad and mom did it.....what someone else did or where they went to school had nothing to do with my decision.....

Doubtful. Matt's parents will have their son think this through logically and make the best decision based upon Matt's future.

Last edited:
Per Mr Neal, he & Mr Snyder are fiends. Mr Neal might have some influence.

SWB

And just how tight do you see that friendship? Is it based on years of closeness in school? Is it based on living in close proximity? Or is it something that came from a very brief time of a couple of days and some chatting back and forth on social media?

They may be casual friends, but I doubt Snyder, who is a pretty sharp guy and seems to think things through, is going to base his decision on his 'buddy' getting 'dissed'.

Yup....I know that is how my dad and mom did it.....what someone else did or where they went to school had nothing to do with my decision.....

Decisions this important can't be based on emotion or what someone else said. At the end of the day Riley's relationship with Matt Snyder and family will carry the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back