• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Matt Snyder is all 'N' will sign with the Huskers on NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I fully 100% agree....and that is the way it should be.....its his future he is deciding on....not what we want as fans or peers like Neal might want....

Decisions this important can't be based on emotion or what someone else said. At the end of the day Riley's relationship with Matt Snyder and family will carry the day.

REALLY?

Accusing me of lying?

http://247sports.com/Player/Devine-Ozigbo-27459
Committed 9 Jan 2016.

VISITED DONU 2 weeks later, at which time he met HCMR.

HRUMPH!

:cheers:

SWB

Since you have no clue what is going on I'll lay it out for you...

Ozigbo received his offer and committed during the dead period. It was impossible without probation to come to campus or meet our staff. Harbaugh was told not to come to Omaha because the Neal's didn't want to waste his time when he was leaning so heavily to Nebraska. Neal's offer came outside the dead period, when if he's as smart as some here think he is, would probably want to meet the head coach and visit somewhere he has never been before committing, right?

Do you see the difference now? Do you also understand why your comparison to Kreikemeier is moronic?

Last edited:
Indeed.....

Since you have no clue what is going on I'll lay it out for you...

Ozigbo received his offer and committed during the dead period. It was impossible without probation to come to campus or meet our staff. Harbaugh was told not to come to Omaha because the Neal's didn't want to waste his time when he was leaning so heavily to Nebraska. Neal's offer came outside the dead period, when if he's as smart as some here think he is, would probably want to meet the head coach and visit somewhere he has never been before committing, right?

Do you see the difference now? Do you also understand why your comparison to Kreikemeier is moronic?

And just how tight do you see that friendship? Is it based on years of closeness in school? Is it based on living in close proximity? Or is it something that came from a very brief time of a couple of days and some chatting back and forth on social media?

They may be casual friends, but I doubt Snyder, who is a pretty sharp guy and seems to think things through, is going to base his decision on his 'buddy' getting 'dissed'.

That which is important to 2 student athletes in 2015 may or may NOT coincide with the value systems of SWB or LarstheRed or CornPastor.

SWB

You need to stop and stop right now....No one called you that.....go back and read what *** said.....he said your comparison comparison to Kreikemeier is moronic.....

Your facts are wrong.....

Oh and your done in this thread.....no more posting....is that plain enough?

RR

So now I am a moron and a liar?

The facts are that Mr Ozigbo had not visited DONU AND had not met HCMR.

I will not stoop to your level and suggest that you are a moron. I know that I am NOT a moron.

SWB

Last edited:
I'm kinda thinking we may not hear anything until sometime this evening since Mr. Snyder is is school.

Last edited:

You need to stop and stop right now....No one called you that.....go back and read what *** said.....he said your comparison comparison to Kreikemeier is moronic.....

Your facts are wrong.....

Oh and your done in this thread.....no more posting....is that plain enough?

RR

Which of my facts are wrong?

I've reported RR & ***.

SWB

This thread got weird....

But not as weird as Blades of Glory. ;)

Sorry folks for that little side distraction. We can now get back to discussing the subject with out those distractions....

RR

Jeez can we just stop the pissing match and only post stuff relevant to Snyder's re-commitment or de-commitment? These threads get so annoying trying to keep up with what's ACTUALLY going on vs. who can argue about something that doesn't matter longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back