• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Matt Snyder is all 'N' will sign with the Huskers on NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I loved Carter from day one....he should have been used more as a pass catcher....and will be this year....and I'm not kidding could an All America candidate...he is a complete TE from blocking to catching....

So yeah I could see him leave early as breakout year would not surprise me at all.....and yes more the need to keep Snyder....

I really see Carter as being an early NFL candidate if he explodes next year. It is a pretty important get to keep Snyder in the fold.

Yeah those teaching moments sucked sometimes....and left me angry....but he was always right when I got past the anger and resentment....I did well in college because of the discipline he taught me as a person and it propagated into my academics and sports....other kids would struggle and the discipline and mental toughness he taught me made it often easy for me and that is when he light went on and I realized what he had preached and taught was right and we grew closer after that....

Matt I have no doubt will do what is right for him....and if that is Michigan so be it.....life goes on....

Carbon copy here man, minus the college anyway ( didn't have the opportunity ).............I just look at it from the view point of a dad now and look at Coach Riley in contrast to Coach Harbaugh.
I'm SURE (HOPE ) that Mr. and Mrs. Snyder are in process of that aforementioned " TEACHING MOMENT"! LOL!

I am not a fan of Harbaugh.....:)

Carbon copy here man, minus the college anyway ( didn't have the opportunity ).............I just look at it from the view point of a dad now and look at Coach Riley in contrast to Coach Harbaugh.
I'm SURE (HOPE ) that Mr. and Mrs. Snyder are in process of that aforementioned " TEACHING MOMENT"! LOL!

I'm going to paint this with a very broad brush... But everyone take a deep breath if Snyder flips... While it's not ideal, the state of Nebraskas top 5 players next year will have 3 guys that could project at TE and all will have FBS offers...

Thanks to *** AND Reign for their continuous updates!
I know it is NOT AS EASY as it looks!
MUCH GRATITUDE!

PEACE,
CO4NU!

Yup you win some and lose some and yes a good class in state next year at the position.....

I'm going to paint this with a very broad brush... But everyone take a deep breath if Snyder flips... While it's not ideal, the state of Nebraskas top 5 players next year will have 3 guys that could project at TE and all will have FBS offers...

I just fired up my prediction machine and it came up Meeeeeeshegan. I hope it's wrong, but the longer he drags this out the worse I feel about it.

Like *** has said, we can afford to lose him though it would be better if we didn't. What would be crappy is that hairball would thump his chest and brag how he flipped 2 NU commits, though we all know that Jones was way gone before Mechicken offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back