• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scathing Article On Basketball Consultant and Bill Moos

Excuse making already? You need to see @Jack Riggins

Christ, what "message board" unspoken rule have I broken now? Actually, cultural can change at the snap of a finger.....The excuse of "Process" and it takes time is just that. An excuse. It might take time for it to take hold, but LEADERSHIP can immediately turn culture around. Or, you can just be stuck in a a rut. It is a choice.

Christ, what "message board" unspoken rule have I broken now? Actually, cultural can change at the snap of a finger.....The excuse of "Process" and it takes time is just that. An excuse. It might take time for it to take hold, but LEADERSHIP can immediately turn culture around. Or, you can just be stuck in a a rut. It is a choice.

I thought you understood...DON'T feed the Orac...er...
troll-face-meme-smiley-emoticon.gif

:Lol:

Last edited:
Is it just me that thinks this or does Moos seem to seek the spotlight and TV camera more than any AD ever?

Is it just me that thinks this or does Moos seem to seek the spotlight and TV camera more than any AD ever?
Just another reflex hire.

Or reflux as preferred by more each day.

Eichorst was a recluse. Moos is a pie eating, beer and bourbon drinking man of the people. Or so he wants you to believe.

Last edited:
I disagree with the firing of the consultant mid-season. Either stop it before the season begins or wait until the end of the season and enact your standards. Shame on Moos and Boehm for letting it happen in the first place if they were against such a concept.

Continuity, routine and consistency are all so important in every major sport especially in bball.

Would this have made a difference? Ironically Miles was told to stop the use of this guy and the team goes on a 7-game losing streak. Could be coincidence or could be there's some correlation.

There is more that goes into a winning bball team than just this but Miles had an NCAA worthy roster to start the season. If they go 3-4 during that skid ... they're in the tournament. Little things make a difference.

I disagree with the firing of the consultant mid-season. Either stop it before the season begins or wait until the end of the season and enact your standards. Shame on Moos and Boehm for letting it happen in the first place if they were against such a concept.

Continuity, routine and consistency are all so important in every major sport especially in bball.

Would this have made a difference? Ironically Miles was told to stop the use of this guy and the team goes on a 7-game losing streak. Could be coincidence or could be there's some correlation.

There is more that goes into a winning bball team than just this but Miles had an NCAA worthy roster to start the season. If they go 3-4 during that skid ... they're in the tournament. Little things make a difference.

If in year 7 of your program, you NEED an outside consultant to help, then maybe it's time to see the writing on the wall.

Little thinker isn’t going to let any other view than his own be heard.

I guess I could just blame everything on the AD. That seems to be the way to go.

Or, I could wonder why a coach, in 7 years, hasn't established a firm culture in his program. Successful coaches don't NEED to bring in outside consultants in the middle of a season. It's one thing to have a visitor speak to the team or do a weekend workshop. But to need this during the season? That's not a really good sign.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back