• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scathing Article On Basketball Consultant and Bill Moos

Who makes the merchandising decisions for basketball? That person should be fired. You can’t find any cool NU hoops gear anymore.

I want the alternate White home with stupid late '80's curly N and #12 van Poehlgeest, or possibly #4 Trueblood on it. Take my damn money. Also I would go for fat Herbie spinning basketball on finger longsleeve.

Right?

One question I have...why wasnt Marc Boehm fired one or two failed coaches into his tenure as asst AD for basketball? Doesnt this really start there? You have an asst AD for a sport that has had every coach he has overseen in his tenure fired for incompetence. Why does THAT guy still have a job?

Isn’t that the FIRST place you start revamping a program that hasnt improved...clean the systemic failure out of the program and start fresh?

I dont really care, but I was really hoping UNO would make the Dance and pull a first round upset.
That question comes to my mind a lot. The guy is Teflon

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back