• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Heinrich Haarberg is N (Husker Legacy)

I'm trying to figure out what to make of this write up by @N2FL. Certainly sounds like there a chance for a very bright future for HH, which we all hope for. But then there's the hidden issues wholly unrelated to him, but directly related to some to the recruiting 'issues' that have been discussed about the staff.

It's sorta a half full / half empty all rolled into one.

I'm trying to figure out what to make of this write up by @N2FL. Certainly sounds like there a chance for a very bright future for HH, which we all hope for. But then there's the hidden issues wholly unrelated to him, but directly related to some to the recruiting 'issues' that have been discussed about the staff.

It's sorta a half full / half empty all rolled into one.
He certainly better fits the mold of what weve seen in Big qbs.
How thats implemented in SFs offense is the question going forwards.

He has tools, if he thrives, it may make for much growth for the both of them

Hmmm...55% accuracy his junior year, and 58% his senior year....high school ball in Nebraska. Long way to go to be the guy that stirs the drink in Frost's ideal offense. Other than that niggling stat, seems to have the other measurables coaches want. Hope he works out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back