• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Heinrich Haarberg is N (Husker Legacy)

With all do respect it's an opinion. None of us know if this kid will be fine until he arrives at Nebraska and competes for the QB job. Now that is a fact
I agree with you about it being an opinion. I was just busting the chops of a couple of the posters.

I may be in the minority here, but HH reminds a lot of what we would have done with Bubba Starling( I know different staffs and all.) with that said I do think HH has a better arm than Starling did, but both were big athletic guys, with most believing TE would be their eventual position, I do believe HH will get a shot at QB( just like starling would have) but with getting Smothers this year and the QB’s we are on for next year, unless HH makes major improvements, I don’t believe he will be a QB at Nebraska for very long( whether transferring or change in pos.) The biggest think for me with HH is how fast is his blinker, a lot of his workout videos are great of how he throws, but for this offense to work like it should, you have to read quick( Milton was amazing at it) from what I have sense, that is where HH has to do to become a real contender.
Easy tiger....
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article233202956.html fastest throw from MLB outfield in 2019. HH throwing mid 90s+ as a senior? Dunno. Bubba was. I see the type comparison but seriously, Baseball America grade on Bubba put of HS:
Starling is the best athlete in the 2011 draft. As a pitcher, he'd be a potential first-round pick as a 6-foot-5, 195-pound righthander with a fastball that touches 95 mph.

He would have been five star of he was out of Dallas or OKC or StL. A la Carl Crawford. He just needs to get his bat going.

Gonna be a fun next ten years watching Buxton/Starling highlights next 10 years.

Easy tiger....
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article233202956.html fastest throw from MLB outfield in 2019. HH throwing mid 90s+ as a senior? Dunno. Bubba was. I see the type comparison but seriously, Baseball America grade on Bubba put of HS:
Starling is the best athlete in the 2011 draft. As a pitcher, he'd be a potential first-round pick as a 6-foot-5, 195-pound righthander with a fastball that touches 95 mph.

He would have been five star of he was out of Dallas or OKC or StL. A la Carl Crawford. He just needs to get his bat going.

Gonna be a fun next ten years watching Buxton/Starling highlights next 10 years.

Not to continue to hijack the thread but Bubba Starling at 28 has had a far from stellar minor or major league career espically for such a high draft pick. For the record he never really has gotten his bat going in 8 years as a pro

Anyway back to the thread topic

Easy tiger....

You can laugh all you want. The stats and the amount of time it took him to get to the show tell the story.

I like this kid. I hear people picking apart his throwing motion but its not bad. I'd say given the recent Husker history of QB's his motion is better than most. This is a good QB for this class.

Didn't show much of him on local sports station. They show a lot of Kearney High but very little about Kearney Catholic. All that was said he had a very good game and showed a touchdown pass

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back