• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Poll: The 9-win Season

Frequency of 9-win seasons over the course of HCSF's entire career?

• 100% of the time

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • 95 to 100% of the time

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • 90 to 95% of the time

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • 85 to 90 % of the time

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • 80 to 85 % of the time

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • 75 to 80 % of the time

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 70 to 75% of the time

• 65 to 70 % of the time

• 60 to 65% of the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • less than 60% of the time

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Once again, a clear majority of our fans believe Head Coach Scott Frost will win 9 or more games 18 of his first 20 seasons.

The system is rigged against teams like UCF. And it's not like Bama had a murderers row schedule last year either.
Yes it is rigged. UCF.......along with about another 50 teams shouldn't be playing in this same Division. It is simply filled with too many mid majors that play in conferences against each other. Its like adding Class A, B, C1 and C2 teams together. If C1 plays almost all C1 teams on their schedule then self declares themselves the A champion because they won 1 game against an A team that wouldn't be right.

Yes it is rigged. UCF.......along with about another 50 teams shouldn't be playing in this same Division. It is simply filled with too many mid majors that play in conferences against each other. Its like adding Class A, B, C1 and C2 teams together. If C1 plays almost all C1 teams on their schedule then self declares themselves the A champion because they won 1 game against an A team that wouldn't be right.

I think you're discounting what UCF did last year and overvaluing what Bama did. Last year was an anomaly because there wasnt a truly great team.

I think you're discounting what UCF did last year and overvaluing what Bama did. Last year was an anomaly because there wasnt a truly great team.
I'm not sure I'm overvaluing anything but I know that Scott Frost was very careful going out on a limb stating they deserved to be in over Alabama. I'm guessing he wouldn't want to be 12-1 at Nebraska and get left out of a playoff picture by an undefeated Toledo team.

I'm not sure I'm overvaluing anything but I know that Scott Frost was very careful going out on a limb stating they deserved to be in over Alabama. I'm guessing he wouldn't want to be 12-1 at Nebraska and get left out of a playoff picture by an undefeated Toledo team.

He felt UCF desrved to be in the playoff. I don't think it mattered to him which team they replaced

GET TICKETS

Back