• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn State Week Practice: Thursday Zoom Presser With Coach Frost

The crazy thing is that Nebraska could put together a great effort and get the win, and not get any credit from the media because all they’ll talk about is how bad Penn State is.
So what!!! I do not care what ESPN and the talking heads say. They hated us when we won, they hate us when we lose. Who freaking cares. Just support our boys and the rest can go to where it is really warm.

So what!!! I do not care what ESPN and the talking heads say. They hated us when we won, they hate us when we lose. Who freaking cares. Just support our boys and the rest can go to where it is really warm.
I agree with you, except for the impact that national perception has on Nebraska’s recruiting. It’s better for the team to be in the national discussion and to be perceived as a good place to play. Right now, the Huskers are the punchline to every joke. There is still an opportunity this season to turn that around. Hell, they could still win the division. I just don’t think this weekend they can probably make any splash regardless of the outcome.

I agree with you, except for the impact that national perception has on Nebraska’s recruiting. It’s better for the team to be in the national discussion and to be perceived as a good place to play. Right now, the Huskers are the punchline to every joke. There is still an opportunity this season to turn that around. Hell, they could still win the division. I just don’t think this weekend they can probably make any splash regardless of the outcome.
I hope the players do not think like you do. If all they worry about is what the world thinks then we have no hope of winning. What will build this team is them worrying about what they think of each other.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back