• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn State Week Practice: Thursday Zoom Presser With Coach Frost

Can't argue that, but I did notice significant amount of missed tackles and "big hits" that resulted in YAC by the two that came back in the game. I don't understand why people don't wrap up anymore, it's not just a Nebraska thing but football in general.
Wrapping up doesn’t make the highlight reel. Big hits do. Like anything else you get what you reward.

Farmer had a decent game, but if he didn't have a ball bounce off a helmet and a QB throw late and behind a receiver, would you be clamoring for our senior starter to lose his spot or significant playing time? All one had to do was look at the number of people greatly concerned at his suspension to know that many see him as a pretty good player. I'm happy Farmer earned some time, but I don't think we are looking at his entire body of work during the first half. And before you start saying the coaches never play the younger guys, just rewatch that game and see which receivers were getting time late in the game. Fleming obviously earned some trust.
I think you are quoting the wrong guy. The other said he should start. I clearly said he jad earned more time but would not start.

Looked it up. Penalties:

IND. 10/100
OH. 5/31
MD. 4/25

Looks like they are cleaning that up. Hope we can.

Keep in mind that PSU had Indy beat. All they had to do was take a knee at the goal line and the game was over. Instead the RB scored a TD and that allowed Indy to get the ball back and tie it up. There’s a lot of talent on that team. Don’t underestimate them. We will have to play way above our norm to win.

Keep in mind that PSU had Indy beat. All they had to do was take a knee at the goal line and the game was over. Instead the RB scored a TD and that allowed Indy to get the ball back and tie it up. There’s a lot of talent on that team. Don’t underestimate them. We will have to play way above our norm to win.
The crazy thing is that Nebraska could put together a great effort and get the win, and not get any credit from the media because all they’ll talk about is how bad Penn State is.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back