• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU and Texas reach out to SEC

This is your new go-to line, isn't it? The full story will come out when everything has moved along, and you know it, so you have to say this now and stall it out. You really should have been in politics. You're gifted!
And that’s your go to line. “You know it’s true because I said so.” If you don’t have proof just wait to see if your right. Until then you’re just pissing in the wind.

Last edited:

And that’s your go to line. “You know it’s true because I said so.” If you don’t have proof just wait to see if your right. Until then you’re just pissing in the wind.

Go with that. Feel free to go back through my posts and show me where I'm wrong. Up here, we admit it. You should try it some time. It'll hurt at first, but you'll feel better afterwards.

Now, excuse me, but I have to go to bed now as I have to work in the morning. You have a good night and be sure to kiss Bevo's @$$ and say "thank you."

Now, excuse me, but I have to go to bed now as I have to work in the morning. You have a good night and be sure to kiss Bevo's @$$ and say "thank you."
Funny how when you can’t prove something you just turn to insults. :Biggrin:

Be sure and say your prayers that Nebraska will not hire Moses as your coach and wander through the college football wilderness another 20 years.

Last edited:

“It is difficult to understand how an Oklahoma institution of higher education would follow the University of Texas to the detriment of the State of Oklahoma,"

I loved this quote from the new OSU president today. She’s not wrong. But they still have a stadium that goes east-west, so there is that.

They aren't getting ND. Why would ND move? Unless/until ND is kept out of the playoffs they will never join a conference. There is literally no reason for them to do so.

I would love them to join the B1G so I have another B1G team to literally hate on but I don't see it happening.

I could see KU and maybe ISU being pulling in.
The way conferences are expanding it might get extremely difficult for ND to get a decent schedule. When they do not have suitable opponents to be considered for the playoffs my bet is they will quickly join a conference for football. Most likely it will be the ACC although the obvious choice should be the Big 10.

Hey, @Sooner 24, weren't you insisting to me awhile back that ANY conference would accept OU? I swear that was you. It seemed like it was you. It was some Sooner fan that likes to lurk on Husker Max. Was that you? Just checking. :Rolf:
Any conference should accept Oklahoma. If the BIG turned them down with an opportunity to have Nebraska vs Oklahoma along with other great rivalries that’s just stupid. Did you think calling him sweetheart wouldn’t start a fight? Did you believe if you picked on an Oklahoma fan no one would defend him? Look I agree with you on conference expansion as I’m reading the same tweets and stories you are. Some common sense says it will eventually happen. Everything else at this point is speculation. Don’t mess with my boy Sooner24. You came off a lot like a certain past poster you criticized.

Any conference should accept Oklahoma. If the BIG turned them down with an opportunity to have Nebraska vs Oklahoma along with other great rivalries that’s just stupid. Did you think calling him sweetheart wouldn’t start a fight? Did you believe if you picked on an Oklahoma fan no one would defend him? Look I agree with you on conference expansion as I’m reading the same tweets and stories you are. Some common sense says it will eventually happen. Everything else at this point is speculation. Don’t mess with my boy Sooner24. You came off a lot like a certain past poster you criticized.
Bravo. As usual the nastiness rears it’s head when you dare question this poster. In reality I’m just questioning the dribble of the bloggers he has faith in but then has the nerve to claim some major sports writer’s don’t have any more credibility than the average fan. Don’t back down to his bully pulpit @Sooner 24.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back