• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU and Texas reach out to SEC

Maybe ask your posse why they feel the need to attack anyone that doesn’t agree with their opinion. Sorry I’m not going to agree with everything the SD ball coach regurgitates as fact. Funny how he ran off who many thought was one of the best posters on here with the same tactics.
C3570212-29B2-4AA5-96A6-F3F57C2F6241.jpeg

Anyone who thinks this is all that will happen is incredibly naive (or Kevin Warren). The SEC is not done expanding, the ACC is doing whatever they can to keep their conference together and looking to expand, the Big 10 is (probably) looking to expand, the Big 12 knows they are done, and the Pac 12 is wondering what to do next. At this point, it's not a matter of things changing or not, it's a matter of how much.
Never is a long time and I don’t think anyone has said never but it does leave you open to possibly be right at some point in time. I think most people are discussing short term. My opinion is when this all shakes out there will still be an SEC, B1G, ACC, and PAC. Notice where I said in my opinion. I often use I believe, I think, in my opinion, etc.

Never is a long time and I don’t think anyone has said never but it does leave you open to possibly be right at some point in time. I think most people are discussing short term. My opinion is when this all shakes out there will still be an SEC, B1G, ACC, and PAC. Notice where I said in my opinion. I often use I believe, I think, in my opinion, etc.

We're headed to either four 16 team conferences or 2-3 superconferences in the very near future. There is absolutely nothing stopping it now. The fact that very few people even knew that OU and Texas were in talks for at least 6 months makes you wonder how many other schools have had these types of discussions already. It's all about media contracts coming up as well as streaming. Whichever conference is the most proactive is the one that will win.

We're headed to either four 16 team conferences or 2-3 superconferences in the very near future. There is absolutely nothing stopping it now. The fact that very few people even knew that OU and Texas were in talks for at least 6 months makes you wonder how many other schools have had these types of discussions already. It's all about media contracts coming up as well as streaming. Whichever conference is the most proactive is the one that will win.
In my opinion you said basically what I did. I believe the four conferences I mentioned will still be left standing and you said four then maybe two or three. you’re really going out on a limb there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back