• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT Xander Ruggeroli Will OV 8 December

Not Rhule's style, but I'd process Brock Knutson and Jacob Hood to make room for this guy. Neither of them will ever contribute for Nebraska.
YES, YES, YES. I agree to make room, for any player of ability to grow and compete at the D1 level.

WOW N2FL !!!! I dont doubt your expertise on this at all. Its just unique to get someone with your knowledge to be that candid. Love it.

Yup as of tonight this may not be over After all
Just want to say "WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAKING HECK IS HAPPENING ACROSS THE BOARD?" Would love this kid to come in and develop and the time for kids to see who they might get to play with is RIGHT THE ACTUAL HECK NOW. Hard to believe and/or accept.

Boy this is gonna get “ugly” in so many ways. Some good (competion in practice) some bad (someone’s got to go).
Obviously everyone wants the best of the best and intense battles come spring/fall. Sometimes things might get “ugly” as guys go at one another in physical practices.(thank you Matt Rhule)
On the flip side of all of this is the nature of the current beast thst we have. Kids walk out, (Hausman) and we don’t like it. But when kids are asked to leave, it’s gonna be “ugly” even more. Can’t imagine enough guys are gonna want to leave on their own, even after spring. But the numbers say they must, and if we want to compete, we must.:(

Last edited:

Boy this is gonna get “ugly” in so many ways. Some good (competion in practice) some bad (someone’s got to go).
Obviously everyone wants the best of the best and intense battles come spring/fall. Sometimes things might get “ugly” as guys go at one another in physical practices.(thank you Matt Rhule)
On the flip side of all of this is the nature of the current beast thst we have. Kids walk out, (Hausman) and we don’t like it. But when kids are asked to leave, it’s gonna be “ugly” even more. Can’t imagine enough guys are gonna want to leave on their own, even after spring. But the numbers say they must, and if we want to compete, we must.:(

If this is still the policy what happens if someone refuses to go?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back