• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT Xander Ruggeroli Will OV 8 December

The taller they are, the harder it becomes for mobility. Not all, but most.

Our starters in the 90s never had anyone over 6-4 or 6-5, at most. 4 inch longer reach means nothing if you cant move your feet
And hardly any of them continued to play tackle in the more pass reliant NFL.
I’d be full go on the Aaron Taylor’s of the world filling or roster but we both know those days are over.

Maybe a novel idea is to not start and lean on them to be the savior as freshmen… but that’s just a thought
Or he comes back and make first or second team!
Don't think if Brix can help the team he won't play. And if folks, not you, are wondering where all this talent came from, it was already here.

Xander, if he gets in, same story. Even having guys like Grant or Xander on special teams ups our special teams play, develops them etc.

These recruits are starting to see this, its going to get harder to get on this team going forwards imo

The taller they are, the harder it becomes for mobility. Not all, but most.

Our starters in the 90s never had anyone over 6-4 or 6-5, at most. 4 inch longer reach means nothing if you cant move your feet
I've been saying that for years. Get me someone who is mean, nasty and can play. The matrix works better for the NFL as those players fitting the matrix have played more football. Evaluating HS players is much tougher, their times in camps and pass blocking without pads is different than the real thing.

Great name!

We also were a great team in the 1940 Rose bowl and one of our lineman weighed 145 pounds. I know this because I knew him when he became NU regent. I don't think we should build a team in this age based on what we used to build those terrific teams 25 years ago. They were the best for their time. Now we move on. I trust the coaches know what they need as they recruit and if its 6 - 8, sobeit.

Great name!

We also were a great team in the 1940 Rose bowl and one of our lineman weighed 145 pounds. I know this because I knew him when he became NU regent. I don't think we should build a team in this age based on what we used to build those terrific teams 25 years ago. They were the best for their time. Now we move on. I trust the coaches know what they need as they recruit and if its 6 - 8, sobeit.
John Dutton did just fine on the D line at 6'7"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back