• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT. Walter Rouse Is N (Transfer From Stanford) Update: Flips To OU

Of all the shoulder repairs I had, the torn labrum was the easiest to recover from. If he was a pitcher or QB and the repair was in his throwing arm, it would likely be a longer burn to 100%, but if he has had a repair, he should be fine.

Edit:

After reading the McKeon article and reading '4-6 months' the tear had to be complete. I was 100% after rotator cuff in around 6 months.
Depending on when, potentially spring game

Not having any experience in recruiting is vastly different from being deficient.Raiola was added to last years staff at late when recruiting was pretty much over for 22,Coming from NFL back ground had no track record recruiting but was listed as lead recruiter for 4 linemen in 23 class. Coach Ruhle obviously saw something there that so called experts didn't.
It's like predicting the future life of a newborn

Do you or anyone know when he got operated on? I'm assuming early.
He wants technique training, coaches want a starter
I take it he had surgery in December. I am not sure on that but at 6 months would be May or June! Hopefully he can do conditioning work while he recovers

Jeremy Pernell is going to start looking more and more like an idiot as the days pass...

Pernell's main reason for "scratching his head" over retaining Raiola was that he is deficient at recruiting...lol. As if you even need him to recruit well immediately when your head coach is the best OL recruiter/developer likely in the country. Wonder if Donovan has been learning anything new on how to recruit while going on all these vists amongst his new co-workers (90% of which are great-to-elite recruiters)...Pernell also is dumbfounded on why Raiola didn't find first year success as a run-blocking OL coach underneath a pass-happy Coordinator with subpar talent (B1G-wise).

*scratches head on how some writers really reach on finding crap to write about

An email and a post. I'm touched.

Jeremy Pernell is going to start looking more and more like an idiot as the days pass...

Pernell's main reason for "scratching his head" over retaining Raiola was that he is deficient at recruiting...lol. As if you even need him to recruit well immediately when your head coach is the best OL recruiter/developer likely in the country. Wonder if Donovan has been learning anything new on how to recruit while going on all these vists amongst his new co-workers (90% of which are great-to-elite recruiters)...Pernell also is dumbfounded on why Raiola didn't find first year success as a run-blocking OL coach underneath a pass-happy Coordinator with subpar talent (B1G-wise).

Take a deep breath - He is supposed to provide an opinion. No he won't always be right but based on his experience and your experience he is likely in a better position to opine than you or I.

Take a deep breath - He is supposed to provide an opinion. No he won't always be right but based on his experience and your experience he is likely in a better position to opine than you or I.

Wait, are you telling me people who write opinion articles do not have to be one hundred percent correct all the time? Get out of town, if they are not then they are idiots.

C

Someone calling @N2FL an idiot is funny, almost as funny as the clown show that followed 'he who shall not be mentioned' around.

C

Nobody thinks N2FL is an idiot that has been around here for awhile

Consider him a friend and a good person

Let's not blow this thread up Any more and take away from a new commit

I really do not want to start thread banning folks

This is pointed at everyone and not just you

Thank you

RR

Interesting flex.

Not sure of the reason to personally attack a fellow poster for an opinion you may not agree with

None of us agree all the time that's what the forum is supposed to be about a sharing of opinions

I don't agree on Donovan Raiola either but its an opinion among friends and acquaintances

That's what the forum is about

I'm going to give you a break this time and simply thread ban you

Check Six,

RR

Last edited:

Nobody thinks N2FL is an idiot that has been around here for awhile

Consider him a friend and a good person

Let's not blow this thread up Any more and take away from a new commit

I really do not want to start thread banning folks

This is pointed at everyone and not just you

Thank you

RR