• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT. Walter Rouse Is N (Transfer From Stanford) Update: Flips To OU

Its different when an adult agrees to terms with money involved and then renegotiates. Its slimy. The back and forth before a gentleman's agreement is one thing, but to agree on a price or deal, make the agreement public, then keep working the deal and saying god told him to do it is different. This is not a 17-18 year old changing his mind after a 5 month commitment, its a full grown adult saying we have a deal while he is still trying for better terms. I would not shake my real estate agents hand on a deal and keep calling other agents on other properties when I could only buy 1, it is not how you conduct yourself.
I couldn't agree more with you. Once you give your word and make it public, that's it. If you don't think the head coach doesn't have say on who get s what NIL wise, you're crazy. Venerable must really have needed this guy, called his collective and said up the offer. Not a big fan of Venerables' integrity. Have you ever noticed that this rarely happens in college basketball? This is not the way I do business, but the rest of you can keep trying to justify it and you're entitled to your opinion.

I couldn't agree more with you. Once you give your word and make it public, that's it. If you don't think the head coach doesn't have say on who get s what NIL wise, you're crazy. Venerable must really have needed this guy, called his collective and said up the offer. Not a big fan of Venerables' integrity. Have you ever noticed that this rarely happens in college basketball? This is not the way I do business, but the rest of you can keep trying to justify it and you're entitled to your opinion.
As much as i personally agree with you. It is almost impossible to find in todays world.

I would have still considered it slimy. Yes

de849499-c2e1-42e1-a396-4cabf551a3f3_542294265466931.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back