• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT. Walter Rouse Is N (Transfer From Stanford) Update: Flips To OU

Great news, and it helps take the sting out of missing on Mazzcua.

What a week in portal recruiting! Four days ago, it seemed like we were probably getting Mazzccua and Hornsby, maybe getting Kemp, and were a longshot for Rouse. So naturally we get Rouse and Kemp and then miss on the other two.

Have to agree RR. So we now have a center and 2 tackles. Maybe Nourdi at 1 guard and...............will BB ever see the field again?
You trying to chase players away? - I thought Benhart showed significant improvement towards the end of the year - like the lights were going on - I think he is going to get better and continue to be integral to things moving forward. Competition will be great for all of them. We really need 10 guys who are able to start - or at least not have significant drop offs between 1 and 2's and allow the younger guys to develop instead of trial by fire like Benhart, Prohazcka and Corcoran. Rhule is building depth - love the additions.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back