• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT. Walter Rouse Is N (Transfer From Stanford) Update: Flips To OU

Welcome to the new norm of College Football.

I'm guessing that leveraging a "commitment" to negotiate more $$ is going to happen. I only hope that this tactic and the resulting flip-flopping will be the exception versus the norm.

Time to look/move forward.

Last edited:
He was not going to practice this spring with a torn labrum. One season of eligibility and learning the plays in the fall was not sitting well with me. As I said before I think we have alot of underdeveloped OL talent. He was only looking to play because the injury made him undraftable. Best wishes to the young man. I care about the players that are here.

This reminds me of the Demorea Stingfellow saga. Dude is on campus ready for class and then suddenly he is at Louisville the next day with mama proclaiming, " Louisville is always where we wanted to be".....

During the Pelini era, stringfellow, a WR, was transferring from Washington to NU. He was reported to even be on campus to start the semesters classes. Suddenly he shows up at Louisville, who was not even on his short list of places he was considering.

During the Pelini era, stringfellow, a WR, was transferring from Washington to NU. He was reported to even be on campus to start the semesters classes. Suddenly he shows up at Louisville, who was not even on his short list of places he was considering.
He flipped to OLE MISS
The SEC it just means more!! Or more than likely pays more $$$$$

Sometimes I just hate the recruiting game. It seems like there are just no rules anymore, particularly for transfers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back