• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One week away. What will you be doing for the first game?

Nebraska Flag on the front porch.
Nebraska shirt
Nebraska drink glasses
Nebraska tablecloth and napkins
Nebraska bowls and utensils
Making Runzas and other food for the game
Ice Cold Yuengling
Wife dressed in Husker Gear
Enjoy the game!

Hope kw doesn't screw it up for all of us before Saturday.

I will be making homemade biscuits and suasage gravy before the game (11 am kickoff my time), bloody marys, and watching with my family and friends, parents bringing homemade chili for halftime or after, hopefully not yelling at the TV too much lol

I will probably go to my parents and watch the game with them, and my son. 11 kickoff is good for me, I can hunt in the morning and afternoon. The last few season have afforded me the opportunity to hunt and just check in on score..unfortunately. I'm excited for the days when there's no way you're missing the game.
Same here- Hunt, watch game, hunt.

I'll probably get out on the water early that morning as I don't anticipate a lot of people fishing Saturday. I'll get home around 10:30, pop open a beer, and enjoy a Husker football game.

I'm a big craft beer guy so I do this dorky little tradition of drinking a sixer of wherever state our opponent hails from. I will be drinking Thirsty Dog's Blood Hound Orange IPA Saturday. It's brewed in Akron, Ohio. It feels so good to have Nebraska football again. Enjoy everyone!
Don't forget your flannel shirt and man bun. Just kidding, I enjoy a craft beef every once in awhile too. And this tradition is really cool actually. Try an "Everything Rhymes With Orange" some time if you never have. Citrus IPA, delicious. Also F5 is made by Coop Ale out of Oklahoma City. Delicious and 8+ ABV.

Don't forget your flannel shirt and man bun. Just kidding, I enjoy a craft beef every once in awhile too. And this tradition is really cool actually. Try an "Everything Rhymes With Orange" some time if you never have. Citrus IPA, delicious. Also F5 is made by Coop Ale out of Oklahoma City. Delicious and 8+ ABV.

Never had that before. Is that a steak or something made with hamburger? :cool:

Never had that before. Is that a steak or something made with hamburger? :cool:
Lol, I just had to google craft beef to see what popped up, surprisingly a lot.

1603291639446.png

Well for me when the season was cancelled I signed for OT on some Saturdays. Might as well make some money if I can't watch my Huskers. Then the season was back on and I'm still working. The crap part is we are cable free so I will miss the Wisconsin game also being on FS1

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back