• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One week away. What will you be doing for the first game?

Flying my late grandfather’s Husker flag on my home while watching the game. I have been flying the flag since about 2000.

Chatting in the HuskerMax chat room discussing a play that I would have called instead of a pass on third and one. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness...hoping for a few hours where I can enjoy some Husker football while getting away from reality at least for a little while.
Pal I'M assuming that the flag is totally white then;)

Sitting on an ass, watching the game on my 80”, hopeful NU can make a game of it.
WFX3MG.jpg

I'll probably get out on the water early that morning as I don't anticipate a lot of people fishing Saturday. I'll get home around 10:30, pop open a beer, and enjoy a Husker football game.

I'm a big craft beer guy so I do this dorky little tradition of drinking a sixer of wherever state our opponent hails from. I will be drinking Thirsty Dog's Blood Hound Orange IPA Saturday. It's brewed in Akron, Ohio. It feels so good to have Nebraska football again. Enjoy everyone!

Three hours into an ultra marathon at kickoff. Every race i'd signed up for got cancelled earlier in the year. Now an organizer has put together a scaled down socially distanced version. End of October in the mountains up here means snow and temps below freezing.
Hopefully the game and the race aren't over by halftime.

I'll go over to my sons house and watch it with him and my grandson. Family wins this time over going to D J s Dugout.

Flying my late grandfather’s Husker flag on my home while watching the game. I have been flying the flag since about 2000.

Chatting in the HuskerMax chat room discussing a play that I would have called instead of a pass on third and one. :thumbsup:

In all seriousness...hoping for a few hours where I can enjoy some Husker football while getting away from reality at least for a little while.
ima log onto the game chat and test MJ's patience
Lol, you guys are too funny. Looking forward to a good turnout this season in the game chat room. There is no doubt a good time will be had by all and hopefully this will be a year to celebrate more wins then losses. GO BIG RED!!!

Last edited:

DVR the game while playing golf with my regular 12 some. Take all their money and a bunch of grief about the Huskers. Then come home and eat something I left in the crockpot while watching the game and fast forwarding through all of the campaign ads.

Not watching and reluctantly helping my parents clean out the storage closet at their house. I'm sure there will be some trips to the Goodwill too. Yay

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back