• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OLB Kaden Johnson Update: Wilfong CB flip to Wisconsin

Man I hate wisconsin. They have 5 LB recruits in this class

Edit: It's actually 6 LB's with 4 being OLB's. Texas wisconsin, texas wiscosin to heck

Last edited:

He waited too long and Nebraska filled up.

If that's the case, I can live with it.

Don't want our staff to be like #Stringfellow (?) with the last staff, just be hoping and praying that you get a promise ring, only to be left standing at the altar on signing day.

Don't want our staff to be like #Stringfellow (?) with the last staff, just be hoping and praying that you get a promise ring, only to be left standing at the altar on signing day.

Stringfellow was a $ thing with Ole Mi$$. There's a reason the coach got canned and the school got hit with sanctions.

That's not the case. We would have made room for him. Our head coach and defensive coordinator left during an official visit weekend to try one last time to get him. We couldn't get him off his Wisconsin pledge, we would have made room for him even if he committed in April.

That's not the case. We would have made room for him. Our head coach and defensive coordinator left during an official visit weekend to try one last time to get him. We couldn't get him off his Wisconsin pledge, we would have made room for him even if he committed in April.

Does that mean he was a Silent Commit to Wisconsin the whole time and we were playing from behind?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back