• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OLB Kaden Johnson Update: Wilfong CB flip to Wisconsin

How much does Wisconsin pay their LB coach? Wisky has lost coaches over money before. Probably a pipe dream, but could we get him here with a $200K raise? Better recruiting and better development than DeWitt for sure.
i don't think DeWitt has offered us much to say that he's doing a good job here. going to really be watching Caleb Tannor's and Jojo's development next year to see if there is something to buy in to, but our OLB performance has been poooooor and special teams - whoof. I hope he rallies and it is just bad circumstances (health/wrong players) holding him down

I will never wish a member of another B1G West team good luck, but I can hope he’s happy (losing to the Huskers) :Biggrin:

Last edited:
Kaden is a stud. We didn’t cool on hum

The sports outlets like to report that the coaches aren’t in the know when the “hat” announcement happens. 50/50 the players tell the coaches they will be committing elsewhere and it’s kept quiet out of respect for the player. Kaden told us that we weren’t his pick out of respect for our staff, and they moved on. If you think we cooled on him, you’re kidding yourself.

i don't think DeWitt has offered us much to say that he's doing a good job here. going to really be watching Caleb Tannor's and Jojo's development next year to see if there is something to buy in to, but our OLB performance has been poooooor and special teams - whoof. I hope he rallies and it is just bad circumstances (health/wrong players) holding him down

Yeah, I'd say health might have played a small issue this year.

Kaden is a stud. We didn’t cool on hum

The sports outlets like to report that the coaches aren’t in the know when the “hat” announcement happens. 50/50 the players tell the coaches they will be committing elsewhere and it’s kept quiet out of respect for the player. Kaden told us that we weren’t his pick out of respect for our staff, and they moved on. If you think we cooled on him, you’re kidding yourself.

The OWH pointed out today that playing in MN is a lot different than playing in Alabama, and that Jamari Butler played against much tougher competition and his upside may be higher than Johnson's. Hope they're right.

Last edited:

Has anyone bothered to notice Greene is a higher rated OLB prospect on 247? Not that I want to interrupt the continued obsession with the kids who didn't come here that happens every year.

I'm also a big fan of this

https://247sports.com/player/keyshawn-greene-46050924/

Crystal Ball® Predictions
  • Florida State100%
838523.jpg

LEAD EXPERT
Chris Nee
?

Not that I am too bummed about Kaden not being here but it may be that his offer was pulled because they thought Myles (the mystery 4* "flip" mentioned in a tweet early yesterday?) was N.

FREE:

Not that I am too bummed about Kaden not being here but it may be that his offer was pulled because they thought Myles (the mystery 4* "flip" mentioned in a tweet early yesterday?) was N.

FREE:

I don't think they would have pulled an offer from KJ.....they knew he was going to WI.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back