• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OG’s Blake McDonald & Jarret Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day doesn't tell you much but if it goes beyond tomorrow then our chances drop I would imagine.
I think all of this speculation is wrong. He could have told the coaches he is going to committ but he wants to announce on signing day. Remember the coaches can not say anything. So who knows what is going on behind the scenes.

So, I imagine that now news tonight is bad news on the bell front right?

I know the rivals headline and tweet said Tuesday, but Bell has made a few comments that sounded like it might take a bit longer. Phrases like "as soon as I can" didn't indicate to me he would wake up Tuesday with an answer. I think visits will tell the story.

I think all of this speculation is wrong. He could have told the coaches he is going to committ but he wants to announce on signing day. Remember the coaches can not say anything. So who knows what is going on behind the scenes.

Likewise, his comments after the visit don't sound like a silent commit-naming schools and thinking about visits, etc. He may well end up N, but I don't think he told the coaches that.

I know the rivals headline and tweet said Tuesday, but Bell has made a few comments that sounded like it might take a bit longer. Phrases like "as soon as I can" didn't indicate to me he would wake up Tuesday with an answer. I think visits will tell the story.

Likewise, his comments after the visit don't sound like a silent commit-naming schools and thinking about visits, etc. He may well end up N, but I don't think he told the coaches that.
that is not the point i was making. My point was that none of us know what is going on until they actually announce. So no need worrying about whether it takes 1 or two days.

On an ASU chat forum one of the 247 Sports reporters wrote that Bell said his ASU visit was 'amazing and eye opening.' He says Bell really is up-in-the-air right night about what to do.

The Big signing day nownis in December, this is now S**t or get off the pot time. If you don’t make your intentions known, it’s on down the road we go. Next man up. This is NOT choosing the hat. That was last month. Full court press now baby.

The Big signing day nownis in December, this is now S**t or get off the pot time. If you don’t make your intentions known, it’s on down the road we go. Next man up. This is NOT choosing the hat. That was last month. Full court press now baby.
It's a big decision hope he chooses Nebraska but wish him well with his choice.

It's a big decision hope he chooses Nebraska but wish him well with his choice.
I totally agree! What I was replying too, was the idea of waiting until signing day and have this big deal. I don’t think the staff will wait for that, make your intentions known or next man up. They don’t have the luxury of waiting on a kid. They have a job to do. But I agree, if he doesn’t want to be N then good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back