• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OG’s Blake McDonald & Jarret Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

My feeling is he gets closed tonight. Frost will bring it home. This will be fun to check on tonight while we all watch the Bball game on BTN!

Seems like a good time give the kid 24 hours to make a decision or move on if McDonald is ready to commit.

How much money is Tennessee talking to get him interested so quickly?

Seems like a good time give the kid 24 hours to make a decision or move on if McDonald is ready to commit.

How much money is Tennessee talking to get him interested so quickly?

Their recruiting coordinator dropped by for a visit
a57ff94ab1b2f421a66c81ab88145655--how-to-make-money-make-money-online.jpg

Reminds me of the Guy Thomas recruitment last year. I feel ok here. Kid has been to Alabama so he's not going to see anything in Knoxville that blows him away, and he's not going to get a better feel for the Tennessee staff than he has with ours.

Glass is half full I suppose, but i'm not sweating it. Hell I may take the +150 bet Frost locks it down tonight anyway.

Reminds me of the Guy Thomas recruitment last year. I feel ok here. Kid has been to Alabama so he's not going to see anything in Knoxville that blows him away, and he's not going to get a better feel for the Tennessee staff than he has with ours.

Glass is half full I suppose, but i'm not sweating it. Hell I may take the +150 bet Frost locks it down tonight anyway.

Yup

That’s what I’m saying. I think we will have answer tonight or be moving a different direction. It’s either “N” or out.

Yeah, why would an offensive lineman want to go to the school that has the most Outland Trophy winners, where the best center played (and has a trophy named after him). Hmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back