• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can get good in a hurry if we run and execute the short to intermediate offense. It's unreal how uninvolved some of our playmakers are in this offense. Maybe some creativity and ingenuity is in order. I would love to see Morgan, Jano, and Ozigbo used more in the 0 to 15 yard range

Agree, the last set of play calls were atrocious!

Because they didn't call a pass play? Not only would the pitchforks be out but they would be lit on fire. MR did what every other coach would have done....burn the other teams TO's, punt and let you D make a few plays. Too bad we don't have a running game to ice the game or a D backfield that can find the ball.

Watched them all....start to finish. Think we have some player issues. A back field that can't find the ball...left over from the previous regime. A QB who should be a RB...left over again. I hated losing this game but I'm not going to go postal like some of the 'fans' do.

I'm certainly not postal.........actually very calm. Exactly what I've expected being someone that has watched a LOT of Oregon St. football, and baseball sports being out this way. It is well known coach Riley is well respected and a very good person. I'm happy for him to be at NU.

However to blame the players, or past coaches is no less pathetic than blaming the current players or criticizing what was "left-over".......as you state. Fact is, this team has the talent NOW to be undefeated and some folks aren't getting it done.........oh, and never have.

Excuses such as "needing recruits" etc....is nothing more than just that, excuses. Code for "current players suck".......

So again, go to what is a known without pointing blame.

RESULTS.

Last edited:

is anyone else still trying to understand Stave beating us throwing? can't believe that we are that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back