• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR who do you really like? I have proof posted by you from years past wherein you supported BYU?! It is a fair question to ask?! Where did you go, and are you an admin on every college football board posing as a fan?

Red Reign is as die hard and as genuine as a Husker fan as there is. You seem to enjoy trolling after we lose games. You are a guest here, BYU fan. You need to learn to act as such. While we mods are loath to ban Husker fans permanently, we have no such inhibitions about fans of other schools.

You have to blame the D, when they only had to hold them on the last drive. They just don't know how, period. Had the lead, and gave it right back, for the eventual loss, period! :popcorn:

If we could run, Wisconsin would have never had the ball back. If you'd told me we'd give up 14 and 23 in two consecutive weeks -- with a bunch of backups playing-- I'd be quite pleased with that. If you'd told me we'd lose both -- I'd say there's some serious issues on offense.

Last edited:
Like I said I am not even go dignify such nonsense.

But thanks Chi.

Red Reign is as die hard and as genuine as a Husker fan as there is. You seem to enjoy trolling after we lose games. You are a guest here, BYU fan. You need to learn to act as such. While we mods are loath to ban Husker fans permanently, we have no such inhibitions about fans of other schools.

Just curious, have you watched any of the games this year? I'd point you to results. Results matter, unless you are a Riley supporter of late. Then there are plenty of blind mice in the hen house.......

Watched them all....start to finish. Think we have some player issues. A back field that can't find the ball...left over from the previous regime. A QB who should be a RB...left over again. I hated losing this game but I'm not going to go postal like some of the 'fans' do.

If we could run, Wisconsin would have never had the ball back. If you'd told me we'd give up 14 and 23 in two consecutive weeks -- with a bunch of backups playing-- I'd be quite pleased with that. If you'd told me we'd lose both -- I'd say there's some serious issues on offense.

Agree, the last set of play calls were atrocious!

Seth is gone for a week, maybe longer.

Look, I just got done walking around the house screaming incoherently. I have never been this frustrated in my life. I have never seen a team with this much bad luck.

But we all need to keep our heads on this board. That means not personally attacking each other, not personally attacking the players, and not personally attacking the coaches.

This was a heartbreaking loss. But let's try and stay decent, people.

I couldn't do that.... MY very religious mother inlaw is in the other room:banghead:

Ovr the last 2 games as bad as the pass coverage and DPI's have been at times, they gave up an average of 18.5 points. If our offense is even close to decent, we should easily win these last 2 games. We have no identity on offense and looks like we have no plan other than...let's do the same thing every week

Good post. Right on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back