• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game a lot of folks have been waiting for. Huskers limping into this game on defense in away that has many folks concerned. Defensive Tackle has become a MASH unit with all but the big dog Maliek Collins having gone down with various freaky injuries. Hopeful that that big Vince (Valentine) is able to be make a go of it. LB is the MASH unit Jr with DE fighting to get in on the action. In all my years watching Nebraska football I do not remember ever seeing anything like this. Wisconsin has their injury issues too. Their top RB, WR and TE are all out. Thier very young OL has been decimated by injuries too. However, it looks like they may get back a couple of the big uglies in at least.

So this looks to be an interesting game if only to see which team can hold up from the injuries it is dealing with. I can honestly say for the first time in awhile I have no clue how this game will play-out due to the injuries.

Anyway game will be on ABC/ESPN 2 (Reverse Mirror) starting at 2:30 PM CDT.

Per the usual you can listen to the Pre/Game/Post starting at 9:25 AM CDT.

Last edited:

Oh and my daughter will be on a float tomorrow playing with the pep band for the homecoming parade. So I hope to make it back for this game by kickoff. The off to a hockey game tomorrow night. Busy day. :)

Devine's TD run from last weekend

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/e0vgh9YjLXl/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back