• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be out of town the next few days and probably won't post here. But whatever happens, win, lose or draw, I am backing the huskers and Coach Riley and his staff! Time to show what we're made of. Let's whip the Badgers!

Go Big Red!!!!

I received blood pressure test kit 6 months ago. Everyday I checked my blood pressure thing. Yep, all normal EXCEPT SATURDAYS STARTING AT SEPTEMBER 5th .... way too high, threshold stage 2 hypertension chart !

I'm a light smokers, 3 or 4 cigarettes a day except Saturdays ..... chain smokers (I'm serious)

GBR !

Last edited:

About to head to the Homecoming Parade at my daughters college. My wife is an Alum so a big day for her too. :)

Hope Wisky is as stubborn as Southern Miss and forgets they are allowed to throw beyond 5 yards.

At some point, our defense has to figure out some fundamentals. Until then, teams should come out throwing early, often and deep--even if they aren't particularly good at it.

Good morning everyone, I believe today will be the start of a long HUSKER winning streak. Looking forward to seeing the HUSKERS play their best game of the season on both sides of the ball against the Badgers. GO BIG RED,,,,

I was at a bar in downtown Omaha last night with the SO and about 50 Whisky fans rolled in. Not one of them has been to a game in Lincoln and they were all very excited about going to see it all today. They were polite and bought me many a drink. I wished them good luck and secretly said in my head that I wanted to beat their team by 5 TD's. GO BIG RED!!!

I received blood pressure test kit 6 months ago. Everyday I checked my blood pressure thing. Yep, all normal EXCEPT SATURDAYS STARTING AT SEPTEMBER 5th .... way too high, threshold stage 2 hypertension chart !

I'm a light smokers, 3 or 4 cigarettes a day except Saturdays ..... chain smokers (I'm serious)

GBR !

Quit!! You're still harming your body. Good luck! :)

Good morning everyone, I believe today will be the start of a long HUSKER winning streak. Looking forward to seeing the HUSKERS play their best game of the season on both sides of the ball against the Badgers. GO BIG RED,,,,

You are, forever, Mr. Koolaid! :koolaid: :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back