• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Rutgers - Game #4 - 2023 Big Ten Baseball Tournament - (5-24-23) Wed. - 2 pm Ctrl - Chas Schwab Field - Omaha

I don't care what anyone thinks about Maryland still being the best team. Iowa is totally scary!! They can hit.......and thye can pitch!!

Exactly.

And as I said in the tournament thread I started, Iowa hasn't lost a series since April 9. They were the hottest team entering the Big Ten Tournament. And yes, the best pitching staff in the B10 (and #17 in team ERA nationally). Nothing is more important in the postseason than quality pitching.

Last edited:

We had a good chance to score in the 1st!! :( Just have to hang in there. Had 2 on and 2 outs, with an error and a single. Ended with a K!
Good luck. Off to karaoke :Wave:

I will be watching on my phone. :)

There's rain not far from Omaha currently. I confess, I haven't seen what's changed in the weather pattern and computer models over Nebraska in a few days. Just a heads up.
Wow!!! :(

2 on and 2 outs
1b Hacopian up. Hang in there
6 hr 44 rbi 329 avg

Last edited:

I'm expecting this game to go extras now. After an hour-and-a-half-long lightning delay, followed by a 10-minute plus(?) challenge delay. And this game was humming along through 6.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back