• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Rutgers - Game #4 - 2023 Big Ten Baseball Tournament - (5-24-23) Wed. - 2 pm Ctrl - Chas Schwab Field - Omaha

I am going to see how my flowers are doing. :) That downpour has me worried, even if HWM said not to worry. :) It is not the cost; it is the work for an old back like mine! I am young at heart, but my back says, you are, throwing freight for so many years, old! :Hooray:
Who would have thought, planting flowers would be so tiring? ;)

Last edited:

Was at the game today. Wonderful day for games, and the win is always nice.

Our pitching coach needs fired. Olson, then Hawkins, then Shay, then Perry were all clearly struggling and he was asleep and hesitant to pull any of them. Dang near cost us the game, as he has all year.

Last edited:

Was at the game today. Wonderful day for games, and the win is always nice.

Our pitching coach needs fired. Olson, then Hawkins, then Shay, then Perry were all clearly struggling and he was asleep and hesitant to pull any of them. Dang near cost us the game, as he has all year.
I was there too. Olson did pretty good but was running out of gas by the end of the 3rd and should have been pulled earlier.
Emotional roller coaster. Lots of Coors Light consumed by many fans.

There was one thing I failed to mention that was told during the game: Rutgers had 21 pinch hit opportunities this season. They came up with 1 hit out of 21!!! :Popcorn:

Last edited:
I was there too. Olson did pretty good but was running out of gas by the end of the 3rd and should have been pulled earlier.
Emotional roller coaster. Lots of Coors Light consumed by many fans.
I, and others, have had the same angst all season long!! As said, he just waits too darn long to pull the pitcher, when it is evident he is struggling!! Hopefully, we won't see that anymore this week.

Last edited:

Ticketmaster has been flooded for tickets to our game!! Expecting a minimum of 11,000!! :)

"THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA!!" :)

Last edited:

I don't care what anyone thinks about Maryland still being the best team. Iowa is totally scary!! They can hit.......and thye can pitch!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back