• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Rutgers - Game #4 - 2023 Big Ten Baseball Tournament - (5-24-23) Wed. - 2 pm Ctrl - Chas Schwab Field - Omaha

Lordy…what a good day!

Stuff going on left and right in my family but all turned out successful.

Literally joined at the last out.

Son’s 4th grade class he teaches scored unbelievable high on their state test scores and my boy was given the toughest kids In the grade level.

5 year old spent 3 hours running Grandpa around a park and as we are getting in the car to go home, she hugs me and says: “Grandpa…BEST day ever!”

And Huskers win in front of the home crowd!

Great day!

I’m exhausted!

Last edited:

Lordy…what a good day!

Son’s 4th grade class he teaches scored unbelievable high on their state test scores and my boy was given the toughest kids In the grade level.

5 year old spent 3 hours running Grandpa around a park and as we are getting in the car to go home she hugs me and says “Grandpa…BEST day ever!”

Great day!

I’m exhausted!
Your grand girl is spot on: BEST day ever!! ;)

Lordy…what a good day!

5 year old spent 3 hours running Grandpa around a park and as we are getting in the car to go home she hugs me and says “Grandpa…BEST day ever!”

Great day!

I’m exhausted!
I am also exhausted, but for different reasons, John!! :mindblown:

post conference is on. Rutgers is being interviewed now. Steve Owens up. Will he be a bad sport? ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back