• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Purdue (11/2/19 ) BTN Tailgate in West Lafayette

Hey Urb...Are you interested in taking over a blue blood program that needs an enema?

This is getting really bad.

I don't disagree.

But we had the lead. You have to find a way to hold a bad team there. Although clearly that's too much to ask for a bad defense.
The defense isn’t great, but they played well enough to win this game in aggregate. Our offense never missed an opportunity to blow an opportunity. And it started with our quarterback. Osborne would have benched Martinez in the third, if not at halftime.

I can't for the life of me contemplate a scenario where Frost shouldn't make wholesale staff changes. He shouldn't worry about his friends if this is his dream job. His assistants will get buyouts and find other coaching jobs. It's time to bring in top football minds, whether Frost wants to be friends with them or not.
I think Moos might have a word with him soon. I think that's a fair bet.

The past two decades.

This is even harder to take then those Pelini seasons when we were winning 9-10 wins per year and played in three championship games, but didn’t win any of them. Those days were brutal, but I would argue this year may even be on another level.

;)

:Sarcasm:

The regression at QB (and other positions) is alarming. And the decision making by coaches is equally alarming. Was Robinson injured? Why is our arguably best offensive weapon on the sideline in this last few plays?!
Unreal.
Frost and company continue to embarrass and frustrate the fans (and sports analysts that pick them to win) by finding “innovative ways to lose.”
well... it’s quite obvious that all of our coaches have no fear of failure.
Here’s to hoping for some rapid development and improvement with this upcoming week off.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back