• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Purdue (11/2/19 ) BTN Tailgate in West Lafayette

This is getting really bad.
But it NEVER should have come to that. This all started with our offenses first quarter lack of performance.

I don't disagree.

But we had the lead. You have to find a way to hold a bad team there. Although clearly that's too much to ask for a bad defense.

This team was exposed in game one against a horrible South Alabama team. And there's been zero improvement all season. We are significantly worse than last season's 4-8 team. Total frauds with our four wins this season.

Considering everything that went into this season, it is the single worst season in Nebraska football history. Not even close. The most pathetically coached Husker team I've ever seen.

There are two teams -- only two -- in the entire Big Ten that I can say are likely worse than Nebraska. We are the 12th best team in the Big Ten in a season when the conference FINALLY granted us a favorable schedule. Doesn't matter. We are so bad.

That's enough for me. Good coaches and staff do not lose to 2-6 Purdue with a 3rd string qb. Successful coaches do not get off to starts this rocky. This was a soft schedule and now a bowl is not gonna happen. The staff did not fill the recruiting class like they should have and the schedule get more difficult in the following years. I'll be surprised if Frost is the coach here in 2022 season.

I hate playing armchair defense coach but Jiminy Christmas why are our linebackers consistently crashing down to tackle a running back without the ball and then soneone goes outside for a long ways? Every freakin game....multiple times. It is sickening!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know people get their panties in a bunch wjen players get called out so I’ll just use numbers here. 7 has regressed on defense Almost as much as the QB. 31 looks like a scout team player and 19 looks afraid of contact. I could Go on all night...

Wandale wasn't even on the field. This is on Frost. I hate to say it, but... is he on the hot seat now?

I understand the sentiment. But 25 Million dollars left on the contract I doubt it.

But I do hope SF is open minded in identifying what the team’s problems are and making corrections if needed. In assessing things that need fixed, he should start at his own desk and then work in concentric circles outward. No one on the staff or team should feel their position is guaranteed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back