• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Frost is not getting fired this year, not going to happen.
I have the same belief, but the only way I see him getting past next year is changing a few of the offensive assistant coaches (QB, coordinator, O-line, receivers). I do not know if we can attract "better" offensive assistant coaches at this point/situation, but making a change at least demonstrates a basic level of expectations/accountability.

I have the same belief, but the only way I see him getting past next year is changing a few of the offensive assistant coaches (QB, coordinator, O-line, receivers). I do not know if we can attract "better" offensive assistant coaches at this point/situation, but making a change at least demonstrates a basic level of expectations/accountability.
I better a million or better at a proven oline coach might get the job done

Yeah, let's move on to another coach after 4 years, because that has worked out so well in the last 20 years. I will get skewered for this, but it's ok cause I don't post much anyway. But I an convinced that if Frost cannot right the ship, we will never be relevant again. We saw teams quit on Reilly but this team has not quit.

I want to pretend I am Trev. Here is my Sunday conversation with Frost:
"You run 3rd and 1 or 4th and an inch from the goal line again in shotgun formation, I will fire you on the spot. Have a good rest of your day."

Exactly! Whatever happened to the I-Formation that he rolled out against Ohio State a few years back? His play selection and/or roster utilization is puzzling at times.

Yeah, let's move on to another coach after 4 years, because that has worked out so well in the last 20 years. I will get skewered for this, but it's ok cause I don't post much anyway. But I an convinced that if Frost cannot right the ship, we will never be relevant again. We saw teams quit on Reilly but this team has not quit.
You're not going to get skewered. We all want a product we can stand behind and be proud. We, the fans are not enemies, it's ok to say that this crap sandwich tastes like crap.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back