• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

A top 10 all time winningest program in college football history should not ever accept 4 straight losing seasons......ever.

I believe we are now probably the only top 10 winningest program that ever has?

Yeah, let's move on to another coach after 4 years, because that has worked out so well in the last 20 years. I will get skewered for this, but it's ok cause I don't post much anyway. But I an convinced that if Frost cannot right the ship, we will never be relevant again. We saw teams quit on Reilly but this team has not quit.
How defeatist is that nonsense.

Yeah, let's move on to another coach after 4 years, because that has worked out so well in the last 20 years. I will get skewered for this, but it's ok cause I don't post much anyway. But I an convinced that if Frost cannot right the ship, we will never be relevant again. We saw teams quit on Reilly but this team has not quit.
You don’t deserve to be skewered. It’s just a game. I believe we can find a coach that can turn it around a lot quicker than what we’re seeing. Look at our division in the BIG. Wisconsin looks to be taking a step back and Iowa isn’t a great team. Nebraska can win their division with a good coaching staff. Our program still can recruit at a top 25 clip most seasons. Frost was a great player but sometimes things don’t work out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back