• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

All Frost had to do was get 3 wins against a collection of teams for which he was 2-12, and he dropped a game to one of the teams against which he actually had a win. Brilliant.

I don’t care if he made a 75 yarder he isn’t anywhere near fit for the position at this point. I’m not sure there has been a worse kicking performance at Nebraska in the modern era (I’m not talking about 1920) and maybe not anywhere else. Time to go.
2019 is calling and on hold…

All Frost had to do was get 3 wins against a collection of teams for which he was 2-12, and he dropped a game to one of the teams against which he actually had a win. Brilliant.
Truly depressing.

That stat should be proof enough it is time to move on.

I think we get the news the day after Iowa.

No, neither could.

Scott might be able to be a good assistant somewhere, although I'm not sure at what assistant's job. But he is not a head coach. He's proved that here.
You don’t do what he did at UCF in 2017 unless you’re at least a solid head coach. Maybe he’s just better suited for a lower tier conference or the Big 12 or Pac 12. Or maybe he can’t handle the pressure of bringing Nebraska back. He has succeeded everywhere else in his career so I’m pretty confident he’ll succeed again, whether it’s here or somewhere else.

You don’t do what he did at UCF in 2017 unless you’re at least a solid head coach. Maybe he’s just better suited for a lower tier conference or the Big 12 or Pac 12. Or maybe he can’t handle the pressure of bringing Nebraska back. He has succeeded everywhere else in his career so I’m pretty confident he’ll succeed again, whether it’s here or somewhere else.
What in four years has looked like even average coaching. After this year losing record in 5 out of 6 seasons.

Possible, but I don’t believe so. I think he caught lightning in a bottle at UCF with an elite QB and a conference without defense. Hard to say what he truly was responsible for at Oregon. — just like it is for Lubick.

I’ve seen zero to think he is a ‘good’ coach during his time at NU.

He inherited a really good team. Plus he found the perfect qb for the system

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back