• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota Game Thread

Fear of the unknown is not a reason to retain a losing coach with a losing culture.

C
If they do make a change, let’s see how that goes. I’ll hope, but it give me more concern than Frost finally breaking through. 56-7 throttling of Northwestern does seem far away today.

At least they quit trying that dang swing pass every 3rd play. I swear that thing was so obvious it was coming, slow to get going and always lost yards. I guess toward the end it started only losing 3 yards per play as opposed to 5, that's progress around here.
That takes blocking and hitting a receiver in stride. Two things NU does not do consistantly well

He made a 50 yrd today hard not to run him out there
I don’t care if he made a 75 yarder he isn’t anywhere near fit for the position at this point. I’m not sure there has been a worse kicking performance at Nebraska in the modern era (I’m not talking about 1920) and maybe not anywhere else. Time to go.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back